Monday, June 14, 2010

being mean

I have a close cousin that use to hang out with almost everry weekend growing up. We went through alot of things together. Im a type of person who cracks on people because my friends and i always did. I got so use to it that i brought it to my family but forgettting that some people feelings could get hurt. My cousin rob was a quiet type but never was quiet around me. He had to personalities, guess he felt comfortable around me. When we got a little older and we were at my house and i asked him why he was so quiet all the time and right there he started to cry and tell me that he is one of those kids you see in a movie. The kid in a movie who plays the geek and the football team would pick on him and stuff. Then and there was a long flash back of how i was with him but in a way i made fun of him but i thought he knew i was a person that cracks on other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment